Monday, January 14, 2019

Endure as seeing Him who is unseen

By faith Moses left Egypt, being unafraid of the wrath of the king, for he endured as seeing Him who is unseen. Hebrews 11:27

.

12 comments :

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Karen!I looove your header and I love reading your posts as ever!Hugs and blessings.

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful scripture.

Susie said...

Karen, God is good and I am so thankful He loves us. I like the story of the big snowman under the clothes line. :) In the previous post. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Oh if we could just trust Him with sight unseen as Moses did.

Sylvia said...

We can not see the road ahead of us, but our God can, we just have to step out in faith, one step, one day at a time and trust He is beside us all the way!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, faith CAN take away our fear! Is that a golden spoon?

L. D. said...

Tusting God when that which is ahead of us is sometimes so uncertain. I hope you are staying inside and keeping warm and safe.

Carla from The River said...

Thank you, Karen!

Brenda said...

Lovely scripture and picture Karen,
He who is not seen is far more real than those who are seen.

Laurel Wood said...

That is a beautiful verse.
Hope you have a pleasant night.

Connie said...

Wonderful verses!

Red Rose Alley said...

This is beautiful, Karen. : )

~Sheri

Blog Archive