I look up to the mountains—
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth!
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth!
He will not let you stumble;
the one who watches over you will not slumber.
Indeed, he who watches over Israel
never slumbers or sleeps.
the one who watches over you will not slumber.
Indeed, he who watches over Israel
never slumbers or sleeps.
The Lord himself watches over you!
13 comments :
One of my favorites!
These words prove so true in my life.
God bless.
Oh yes, the Lord is my Shepard, he watches over his own! My help comes from the Lord.
I love the Psalms!
Thank you, Karen!
Wonderful verses that you share. Thank you.
I love this verse, and have used it on my blog, too. Maybe it is because we are surrounded by the Blue Ridge & Appalachian Mountains. They really do protect us, and help break up storms.
AMEN!
This is very special, Karen, thank you. : )
~Sheri
I love this scripture, Thank You Lord.
A beautiful verse and photo. xoxomewn
Where would I be without Him watching over me! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Wonderful scripture!
Amen!I hope Mildred is well,I heard about heavy snow in Georgia,I was worried...Hugs!
Post a Comment