O God, behold our shield, And look upon the face of Your anointed.
For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:9-11

7 comments :
Great selection to share...
Love this post.
Oh my, this Header is beautiful, Karen. I love all the blue, and the bright star shining in the distance.
Wishing you the Merriest Christmas, and I want to thank you for your blog friendship this year. It means so much to me.
~Sheri
What a gorgeous header!! And a beautiful verse to match.
Hi Karen,
these are lovely words from the psalm, and a day in His courts is definitely worth more than a thousand elsewhere.
Thank you, Karen!
xx oo
Carla
Thank you for sharing this.
Post a Comment