Saturday, December 29, 2018

Have a Blessed Year in 2019

Sweetly, Lord, have we heard Thee calling,
Come, follow Me!
And we see where Thy footprints falling
Lead us to Thee.
Footprints of Jesus, that make the pathway glow;
We will follow the steps of Jesus where’er they go.
Mary Slade

6 comments :

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely image and words.

Wishing you a blessed 2019 too.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the part about making the pathway glow!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I pray your 2019 is a special year. Be blessed in all.

Laurel Wood said...

I have not thought of this song in a long time. Precious lyrics.

Louca por porcelana said...

Happy New Year,dear Karen!

Susie said...

Thank you Karen. Wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with love and good health. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Blog Archive