Thus says the High and Lofty One
Who inhabits eternity,
Whose name is Holy:
"I dwell in the high and holy place,
with him who has a contrite and humble spirit,
to revive the spirit of the humble,
and to revive the heart of the contrite ones."
Isaiah 57:15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(
196
)
-
▼
December
(
18
)
- Praise Him
- More than conquerors!
- Have a Blessed Year in 2019
- Complete
- Still Small Voice
- To God Be the Glory
- In Christ Alone
- Memories of Grandma's Kitchen
- Childhood Wishes
- Grace and Glory
- Sing Along
- Love Notes
- Blessings
- Psalm 121
- Lord Most High
- My Favorite Things
- Written on our hearts
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
-
▼
December
(
18
)
5 comments :
This verse and your header are a perfect match. Should I say a match made in Heaven?...
Have a blessed Sunday.
Lovely post. Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.
Lovely to read on a Sunday. Have a Merry Christmas, Karen and please wish the same to Mildred. My outlook crashed so I no longer have her email and don't find her on blogger anymore, but I think of her often and hope all is fine with her. hugs, lj
Amen
Post a Comment