Wednesday, October 17, 2018

You are God's favorite!

When my grandkids were younger they would draw pictures and then ask me, "Whose drawing do you like the best?" I would answer, "They are both my favorites."

Isn't it amazing to think that God loves us all the same.

"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children. He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part,  but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others."
A.W. Tozer

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8


12 comments :

Kathy said...

Wonderful post! And isn't it amazing that if we were the only one in the world, Christ still loves us enough that He would have died for us. What an amazing God we serve.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I praise Him for loving an old sinner like me. He died on that old rugged cross for all of us, not just one here or there. Good post this morning.

Susie said...

Karen, I have posted art work on the fridge for years. I kind of miss those sweet days. Maybe with my greats I will get more art again. :) I am so glad that God loves us. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Wonderful post and story. You are a great grandmother. Have a happy day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

we are all so much like your grandkids, always wanting to know who likes us best. thanks for pointing out my flaws. beautiful post

Theresa said...

SO true! HE loves us all the same. Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!

Red Rose Alley said...

Children can be competitive, and I still have to learn what to say to my grandkids when in a situation like this. That was a nice thing for you to say, Karen. : )

A happy Wednesday to you.

~Sheri

Visits With Mary said...

We are so blessed to have such a loving God.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful quote this is! I will put it on our church prayer line. Your header is stunning!!!

Connie said...

It's amazing to think about these reassuring words.

a joyful noise said...

So many do not realize that We are His Favorite. Their perception of WHO they are is incorrect and they believe they are not as good as others, and are second class citizens. This includes many Christians who need to realize their true identity in Christ as well as those still without Jesus who need to be told God loves them unconditionally and they may not feel worthy, but He can and will cause them to be made worthy by the Blood of Jesus. Love the drawing, Karen.

Laurel Wood said...

A precious thought. xoMildred and I left a comment on your previous post and forgot to sign.

Blog Archive