One of the greatest blessings of God on a nation is that He bless it with wise leadership. We are commanded to pray for our leaders, and this is one of the most important prayers we can pray at this time. We are not told to pray for the great leaders, or even the good ones, or ones we agree with, but the ones we have.
I read about a group of people who are committed to pray for our leaders and for the coming mid-term elections every day. I pray for God's guidance for President Trump in the many decisions he must make daily. I pray that he will be surrounded by wise people like Joseph and Daniel of old.
7 comments :
I am praying for President Trump and Vice President Pence and all of our leaders, that they be safe and lead us in the direction God wants us to go. I prayed for our previous President too.
Yes, this is something we need to do. Your header with the purples is gorgeous!!!
Amen!
Yes, we must pray for our leaders, especially our President and his family. I think about his family a lot, his wife and his youngest son, and pray for their safety and well-being at all times. May God protect and give courage and wisdom and strength in all situations as our leaders try to do what is best for our nation.
good morning. we finally got cool weather, hope yours is not quite as cold. your fall leaves are beautiful. our country needs all the prayers it can get
I also pray for our President and all leaders of our country. The job they have is harder than most of us could even imagine.
I prayer for all leaders …
All the best Jan
Post a Comment