Saturday, October 13, 2018

Feels Like October

Now that our morning temperatures are in the 30's, I think we will see a lot more fall color in the next two weeks.

I had to put on a jacket for my morning walk yesterday, after temps in the 90's earlier this week.

I was so thankful to see Pastor Andrew Brunson released from Turkey and heading home to North Carolina.

14 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

Same here. It was in the forties last night! Your pictures really show the beginning of fall. I saw the news abut the Pastor on t.V., really great news!!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

It feels like fall here too....finally! I was happy to see the Pastor released as well. Have a nice Saturday.

Visits With Mary said...

We did have a couple of cool mornings this past week, but back into the 90's for the weekend. Cool front supposedly on the way for next week, sure hope it doesn't stall. I am so ready for fall temps. Happy Weekend.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful Fall pictures,your header is stunning!Hugs to you and Mildred.

Aritha said...

Love to see your beautiful photos! I hope you can make a photo of the most dark red leaves. Here it is autumn too!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

30's is yowsa weather to me. we are still in the high 80's here and back to 90 the next 7 days. to hot here and to cold where you are.

Kathy said...

I don't think I could take the 30s this early in the year. I'm complaining about 50 degree weather. Your pictures are beautiful.

I'm glad about the pastor being released also. God works wonders still. I'm now your newest follower and I'll be back to read some more of your wonderful blog.

Sandi said...

Finally!

(Regarding the nice weather AND Pastor Brunson. That was good news to see today!)

Theresa said...

Isn’t the weather perfect? I am feeling a chill in the mornings here too 🍁 🍂. Enjoy your Sunday dear Karen. I am also thankful the Pastor was released.🙏🏼

Red Rose Alley said...

That is good news about the Pastor returning home. I think it's wonderful that you take daily walks, Karen. It's getting chilly in the mornings here too. : )

~Sheri

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
Prayers for the Pastor. Hope all is well for him.
I love the photo of the big acorn. Great capture.
Carla

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes, the weather does turn a lot cooler.
Pleasing to read about the Pastor.

All the best Jan

L. D. said...

I am not liking that we keep staying really cold. I wanted to do some of the last of my yard work without needing a winter coat.

Connie said...

Yes, it has become jacket weather here too.

Blog Archive