Sunday, October 7, 2018

A Friend Beyond Compare

No one understands like Jesus
He's a friend beyond compare
Meet Him at the throne of mercy
He is waiting for you there.

No one understands like Jesus
When the days are dark and grim
No one is so near, so dear as Jesus
Cast you every care on Him.
John W. Peterson

Praying for those affected by the earthquake in Haiti.

13 comments :

Brenda said...

Amen to the poem, and I too pray for those affected by the earthquake in Tahiti, and for all men everywhere to come to the knowledge of salvation through Jesus in these latter days of tribulation.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Prayers for Haiti. Enjoy your day and have a great new week!

L. D. said...

Yes, prayers being sent up.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Prayers for those involved in the hurricane. Hope you have a blessed day.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Poor Haiti just can't catch a break, they are always having additional problems in addition to the normal ones.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It seems like Haiti just can't get a break!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh dear, I hadn't heard about this earthquake. Praying now for those poor people. May God bring comfort and help to them now in the their time of extreme need. Yes, Jesus is a friend to all those in need. Praying now for His ministering angels to be dispersed to all who are suffering there. Amen.

Red Rose Alley said...

No one understands our stories and situations like Jesus. That's so true, Karen. This is the first I heard about the earthquake in Haiti. So many devastating happenings going on in our world right now.

~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

ps...I absolutely love that picture on your Header with the trees in their Autumn colors. It's really pretty.

a joyful noise said...

Jesus is our friend who sticks with us - - closer than a brother.
I am go glad He is also our Lord and Master besides bring our friend.

Connie said...

Reassuring words in this passage. Thanks for sharing them.

Susie said...

Karen, We have to keep praying for everyone...so many tragedies happening. I love our Lord and am so thankful He loves us. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Carol Henstra said...

Amen to the poem. I too and hubby pray with you all. For the terrible Hurricane .Those poor dear people.

He is our Lord and Master for sure.

Blog Archive