you are blessed to get these photos and we are blessed when you share them. love that little fawn and Mildreds butterfly is gorgeous. I call the flying flowers,
Love the fawn, the pond and the butterfly...all beautiful pictures and very relaxing for a summer afternoon. Where in North GA? I love North GA...but after driving through Atlanta last weekend I am not eager to go near there again anytime soon. We did enjoy a couple of hours at Toccoa Falls. So lovely. Have a wonderful rest of the day!!
10 comments :
These are gorgeous! And the header is so beautiful and peaceful. They are super photographers.
you are blessed to get these photos and we are blessed when you share them. love that little fawn and Mildreds butterfly is gorgeous. I call the flying flowers,
Very pretty pictures to enjoy!
Hello,
They are all wonderful photos. I love the sweet fawn, the ducks and the butterfly. Nature is grand! Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!
Mildred's home and yard look so pretty....I would love to see it in person. The view of the mountains is lovely.
Lovely, to get photos from family.
Mine think I should just see them on face book now.
Love the fawn, the pond and the butterfly...all beautiful pictures and very relaxing for a summer afternoon. Where in North GA? I love North GA...but after driving through Atlanta last weekend I am not eager to go near there again anytime soon. We did enjoy a couple of hours at Toccoa Falls. So lovely. Have a wonderful rest of the day!!
Oh, what a sight that precious deer must have been. And Mildred takes the best butterfly photos, doesn't she?
~Sheri
These are lovely. I can see why you look forward to seeing them.
Such lovely photographs, thanks for sharing them here.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment