Friday, August 17, 2018

Savoring the Cooler Morning Walks!

I come to the garden alone
while the dew is still on the roses.

13 comments :

Connie said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love all those bright colors.

Ginny Hartzler said...

And a beautiful garden it is!

Doris said...

Beautiful pictures! That song was a favorite of the residents at the nursing home I worked at. We sang it often!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

....and He walks with me, and He talks with me.........

MadSnapper n Beau said...

my dad and I sang duets together at church from the time I was 13 until I came down here. this was one that everyone requested over and over.. this one and It is Well

Brenda said...

I love you peaceful words and your pictures Karen. You obviously live in a beautiful place

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love your header photo and your gorgeous flower and gardens.
Beautiful post. Have a happy day and weekend!

Susie said...

Karen, You are enjoying some beauty on your walks. I love the road thru the trees. I remember that song so well. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

a joyful noise said...

Although we come to the garden alone - - in no time at all, we are joined with Jesus and he walks and talks with us.

Red Rose Alley said...

Karen, I can see why you enjoy your morning walks. It's sweltering here today. Can't wait for Autumn days when it's cooler. You see a lot of beauty when you take your walks early in the morning.

~Sheri

L. D. said...

It is a beautiful place for you to visit.

Lowcarb team member said...

So nice to see such beautiful flowers, thank you.

All the best Jan

a joyful noise said...

Your walk brings such lovely pictures for you.

Blog Archive