What a lovely verse, and a beautiful garden picture to accompany it. I have been out buying so many plants in the past few weeks, I am a plant addict. My husband is the one who does most of the planting and digging though :-)
What an intimate and beautiful moment with the Lord. We must not forget that we are His bride...and He loves us with an everlasting love...such a wonderful thought.
What pretty Pink flowers, and I love that fountain. There is a rose garden about a mile from my house that I go to sometimes. This place reminds me of that.
12 comments :
Beautiful post today.
Hello, love the verse and pretty images. The fountain is beautiful and the flowers are lovely. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
Amen...
Beautiful!
I would know that is Solomon talking even without the chapter and verse. he sure had a way with words... beautiful flowers
What a perfect verse to go with your beautiful pictures!
The images are stunning and the words compliment them beautifully.
All the best Jan
Beautiful post Karen and thanks so much for telling me about Sheri. I will visit her and thank her.
So beautiful!
What a lovely verse, and a beautiful garden picture to accompany it. I have been out buying so many plants in the past few weeks, I am a plant addict. My husband is the one who does most of the planting and digging though :-)
What an intimate and beautiful moment with the Lord. We must not forget that we are His bride...and He loves us with an everlasting love...such a wonderful thought.
What pretty Pink flowers, and I love that fountain. There is a rose garden about a mile from my house that I go to sometimes. This place reminds me of that.
~Sheri
Post a Comment