How wonderful! And your header and background perfectly match, they are just divine. I have been sick today, but this visit has immediately cheered me up.
Beautiful! Love this song, takes me WAY back to singing it in a little Country Church with my Mama and Daddy! SWEET memories! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
I love the old hymns with their meaningful words. Even churches that are more contemporary, should consider including at least one old hymn in their worship service.
12 comments :
How wonderful! And your header and background perfectly match, they are just divine. I have been sick today, but this visit has immediately cheered me up.
I am enjoying this video. Beautiful! Love you.
Been singing this song as far back as I can remember, and love it.
so very beautiful, the song and her voice... she is gifted. Hope your Sunday is beautiful
Hello, beautiful flowers and verse. I appreciate the comment and visit. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week!
Thank you Karen, This felt good to start my day with your post. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
Beautiful! Love this song, takes me WAY back to singing it in a little Country Church with my Mama and Daddy! SWEET memories! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Have a blessed Sunday.
All the best Jan
Thanks, have a good day!
Just Beautiful!!! Have a wonderful week. hugs, lj
I love the old hymns with their meaningful words.
Even churches that are more contemporary, should consider including at least one old hymn in their worship service.
One of my favorite hymns!
Post a Comment