Amen!So pure. Freeing!
Love that scripture! My rock, so thankful this morning! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Good Morning, Such a comforting verse this morning. I hope you will have nice weather today and enjoy a walk around the gardens. Pretty today but rain is expected tomorrow thru Tues. xoxo
I love the names of God, Adonai being first on the list. And he is definitely my Rock. Have a nice weekend.
I love this verse to and Adonai is one of my favorite names He goes by.
Although the waves beat upon my rock, it shall not be moved for it is steadfast and settled.
And the "wise man built his house upon the rock!" This rock is Jesus, yes, He's the one!!! Amen!!
Sure is inspiring and just what I needed today. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
I hope you've enjoyed your day ...All the best Jan
Hoping you have a sunshine filled Sunday!
Thank you for reminding us of this great truth. What a comfort!
Reassuring words. Hope you are having a good week.
Post a Comment
12 comments :
Amen!
So pure. Freeing!
Love that scripture! My rock, so thankful this morning! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Good Morning, Such a comforting verse this morning. I hope you will have nice weather today and enjoy a walk around the gardens. Pretty today but rain is expected tomorrow thru Tues. xoxo
I love the names of God, Adonai being first on the list. And he is definitely my Rock. Have a nice weekend.
I love this verse to and Adonai is one of my favorite names He goes by.
Although the waves beat upon my rock, it shall not be moved for it is steadfast and settled.
And the "wise man built his house upon the rock!" This rock is Jesus, yes, He's the one!!! Amen!!
Sure is inspiring and just what I needed today. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
I hope you've enjoyed your day ...
All the best Jan
Hoping you have a sunshine filled Sunday!
Thank you for reminding us of this great truth. What a comfort!
Reassuring words. Hope you are having a good week.
Post a Comment