Thursday, April 12, 2018

Sunshiney Day!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."
Ephesians 3:20-21

I am going to the rehab for physical therapy twice a week for a few weeks, so I haven't been posting and commenting very much. I have trouble with my knees and hands from osteoarthritis. I'm so happy for warmer weather and being able to go for a nice walk!


11 comments :

Anonymous said...

Take care of your health. Enjoy the weather:)

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Your header and background are pretty! Praying that the therapy helps you. It is such a pleasant time of year to be out walking and enjoying the spring blooms. xoxo

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Karen, I can relate and know the pain you experience. The warmer weather will help some for sure.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I agree with Mildred that you're blog looks really pretty and springy today. And I am glad to hear that you're going to therapy and I do pray that that will help with your pain.

Lady Jane said...

Hope the therapy works for you. I am going twice a week for my shoulder, I will think of you when I am there and pray for some relief. hugs, lj

Lowcarb team member said...

I do hope the therapy helps you ...
You are in my thoughts.

All the best Jan

Susie said...

Karen, Glad you are receiving P.T. This nice warm weather will help too. I love when the sun warms my bones. Blessings to you, have a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

Red Rose Alley said...

I hope you feel better, Karen. And I hope the warmer weather does wonders for you. : )

~Sheri

a joyful noise said...

Certain therapy is good for you, and I do hope it helps. Nice weather calls our name to come outdoors and walk. I try to remember to take a tablespoon full of "Cod Liver Oil," every night before I go to bed. It helps with my joints to slow down the aches and advancement of arthritis or its family. Lately I have been drinking a cup of hot tea with a small lemon juiced in it, and sweetened with some squeezes from my honey jar. Lemon and honey is supposed to help also, and is good for the heart and other things as well. I will turn 87 next month (May 22), and take vitamins almost every day, and my doc says for me to resume taking 1 baby aspirin daily. Other wise I take no other drugs or medicine. Bronchitis has robbed me of much of my hearing, but otherwise I can still teach, and am in fairly good health.

Aritha V. said...

Praying for you! xxx

Connie said...

I hope the therapy helps you. The nicer weather is lovely for walks.

Blog Archive