Friday, October 6, 2017

Jerusalem

Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion,
    which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
2 
As the mountains surround Jerusalem,
    so the Lord surrounds his people
    both now and forevermore.

These are some of my son Cameron's photos of Jerusalem this week.

9 comments :

Sandi said...

So much happens there, Karen. Even the pictures seem electric to me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Karen, I so enjoyed looking at your son's pictures from Jerusalem. I hope he's doing well over there, learning and having a nice visit. I love this first sentence you wrote - it really got to me. : )

~Sheri

Susie said...

Karen, Thanks for this post. I have been wondering how your son was doing. These are awesome pictures. I know you are proud of your young man. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Oh how I wish I had been able to go there too! Enjoyed the pictures that your son took. Happy weekend ahead!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I did not know your son is in Jerusalem, how wonderful is that? it looks beautiful. my 3 friends went and were so impressed with the city

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful photos of Jerusalem. I hope you son is doing well there.

Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

a joyful noise said...

Lovely photos and so happy your son is having a great time in Israel.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such lovely photographs.

All the best Jan

Blog Archive