Yes, the Lord will give what is good;
And our land will yield its increase.
Righteousness will go before Him,
and shall make His footsteps our pathway.
Psalm 85:8-13
Praying for the nations,
for all those suffering from recent storms, attacks, and tragedies.
for all those suffering from recent storms, attacks, and tragedies.
Revive us again.
Fill our hearts with Your love.
May our souls be rekindled
With fire from above.

7 comments :
What a gorgeous header! The Harvest Moon! A prayer for peace. And we all really need it. But I am afraid there will never be any.
Thank you. I needed this this morning.
Hello, I am praying for the latest victims of the Las Vegas shooting.
Lovely post and words. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!
today on the ride to the Ymca. the moon looked just like your header shot.. so beautiful. Revive Us again was one of 3 songs I could play and when the pianst was not there, we sung it over and over...
Come Lord! Come
We sure do need prayers right now, Karen. Such a tragedy what happened to the people in Las Vegas. Praying for them and their families who are filled with sorrow. This is a lovely post today.
~Sheri
Post a Comment