Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
October
(
13
)
- I found this picture of old mason jars online an...
- Silly Goose
- Just One Rose
- Stand Tall and Expect an Answer!
- Morning Prayer
- Gladness and Joy
- Joy
- In Your Presence - Paul Wilbur
- Break into shouts of joy, you forests and every tree
- Bigger than any mountain
- Jerusalem
- Praying for Healing and Righteousness
- 1996
-
▼
October
(
13
)
8 comments :
Hello, what a beautiful video. I also love your header, gorgeous view.
Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!
I have always loved this song, we used to sing it a lot at one church we went to years ago, then they went to the wild singing they do now where it is 2 sentences repeated until I want to scream
Thanks for the song to start the day.
This is a lovely song, Karen. It's uplifting. : )
~Sheri
What a super video. It's uplifting.
Beautiful! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Some times it is good just to hide in the rock for a time. Not a long time but a time to rest.
Post a Comment