Monday, October 16, 2017

Gladness and Joy

Cameron (on left) and friends near the Eastern Gate, Old Jerusalem

They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away. Isaiah 35:10
Desert near Jericho
Cameron wrote: The sights that have impacted me the most are the Garden Tomb and and the Mount of Olives. meditating on Jesus’ resurrection.



8 comments :

Annesphamily said...

Hello, I love catching up here in the blog world and especially with the people I knew early on. I always think of you and reading this beautiful post made me smile thinking of Jesus and all his has to offer What a lovely post. Thank you and it was very nice to see you today. Have a wonderful week. HUGS and BLESSINGS Anne

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pamela M. Steiner said...

How wonderful for your family to be there, and to "walk where Jesus walked"...and "feel His Presence there". Would love to make that trip someday... Thank you for sharing this beauty with us.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

my favorite is the desert, so beautiful. all of the photos he sends are wonderful.

Lowcarb team member said...

So nice to see the photographs.
Loved the picture of the three friends ...

All the best Jan

Aritha V. said...

Thank you so much! Love it!

L. D. said...

I am so pleased to see that you son went to Israel. Our Asian Minister that we work with, goes every two years, and he is the tour guide.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Karen, how special is this trip that Cameron is taking. Thank you for sharing some pics along his journey.

What a beautiful story about Kaedyn and the pencil box up above. And I love the sweet picture of her with the leaves. That is a picture to be framed. : )

~Sheri

Blog Archive