After the rain and wind, the walkway was carpeted with colorful leaves this morning.
I received more photos of Jerusalem from Cameron this weekend where Jews are celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles. Many Christians gathered for an awesome time of worship
Israel, I will not forget you. I made your rebellious acts disappear like a thick cloud and your sins like the morning mist. Come back to me, because I have reclaimed you. Sing with joy, you heavens, because the Lord has done this. Rejoice, you deep places of the earth. Break into shouts of joy, you mountains, you forests and every tree in them. The Lord has reclaimed Jacob.
He will display his glory in Israel.
Isaiah 44:21-23
I received more photos of Jerusalem from Cameron this weekend where Jews are celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles. Many Christians gathered for an awesome time of worship
Israel, I will not forget you. I made your rebellious acts disappear like a thick cloud and your sins like the morning mist. Come back to me, because I have reclaimed you. Sing with joy, you heavens, because the Lord has done this. Rejoice, you deep places of the earth. Break into shouts of joy, you mountains, you forests and every tree in them. The Lord has reclaimed Jacob.
He will display his glory in Israel.
Isaiah 44:21-23

14 comments :
Hello, love the colorful leaves. Beautiful photos. It is nice to see these photos from your son in Israel. Beautiful post. Happy Monday and enjoy your new week ahead.
The Jewish people love to sing and an author I was reading after suggested that in Creation, perhaps the words God SPOKE were in singing and in song as well as words. The verse you left in your comments on my post blessed me and I shared the verse on Face-Book. It certainly did go with Pastor's sermon.
that side walk color is just gorgeous. hope you are having a good day
You are beautiful in blue and gold today!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful biblevers! God bless you
Beautiful pics. Glad your son is enjoying Israel. Hugs. lj
Thank you for sharing the colors of fall, and the Scripture. The Lord is bringing His people back home, day by day.
Isn't that a beautiful passage? Rejoice you deep places of the earth.....
Lovely images. xo Diana
Many thanks for sharing Cameron's photographs here.
All the best Jan
Oh, the leaves are beautiful Fall colors, Karen. They are just starting to fall here, and they haven't turned color yet. I'm waiting patiently. : )
It sounds like Cameron is having a nice time in Jerusalem. How special to be able to say "I visited there."
~Sheri
Thanks, for the Amen!
Karen, Your posts are always pleasing to me. I love the verses and the pictures. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
p.s so good your son keeps in touch. We mommies love that. :)
God has not forgotten Israel, and there is still land that belongs to them not yet occupied. I am so happy your son is finding open doors to be used of the Lord during his visit. We leave for Israel on Monday and will be gone 2 weeks. (12 days) My neighbor boy will feed my dogs while I am gone. Dogs are good to have in the yard when you are away. Plus they are happier at home and not the kennel. The teen age young man is happy to earn some extra money.
Your photos are lovely as always.
Post a Comment