Wednesday, July 5, 2017

No" can be an anointed word. We cannot be saviors to all. We are servants, daughters, sons, and brides, but not saviors. There is only one Savior. We cannot have His job. We are called and allowed to rest. God is able to keep His world going, and in the meantime it is very important we do not do more than He is asking.  Heidi Baker




13 comments :

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I agree with this.. the word No is in my vocabulary and used when needed. not so with a few people I know

Sandi said...

OH!

This was wonderful to read. Reassuring. Encouraging! And...I didn't even know I needed it until now.

Thank you, Karen. Thank you.

Theresa said...

So true! I have learned how to say no:). Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I often use the word no. Have a great day and week ahead!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Very good thought this morning my friend. Hope you dont have to say 'no' at all today!

Ginny Hartzler said...

AMEN to this! And thanks for the reminder. Your words ring with wisdom and truth.

Ginny Hartzler said...

GORGEOUS header today!!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Well said!!! Thank you!!

Patsy said...

O No is A good one out of my mouth.
Hope you enjoyed the 4th.

NanaDiana said...

So true, Karen. Have a blessed week- xo Diana

Red Rose Alley said...

I was just thinking about this lately, Karen. There are so many who worry about the world. It is God's world, and He will take care of all and everything in it. We are just servants, as Heidi Baker says.

I appreciate your change of blog design. I wish I did ours more often. : )

~Sheri

Rose said...

It has taken me a long time to learn this, and still not always good at saying no...or if I do, I suffer guilt feelings.

L. D. said...

Amen.

Blog Archive