Saturday, July 15, 2017

Good Questions

Is there anything anywhere that you want more than Jesus?
And is there anything you would rather do than the will of God?
Rolland Baker, Missionary

Show me You ways, O Lord,
Teach me Your paths.
Psalm 25:4

Breathe on me, breath of God.
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love the way You love,
And do what You would do.
Edward Hatch

14 comments :

Rose said...

The next question is "Is there anyone/anything you need more than Jesus?"

Susie said...

Karen, Thank you. I always feel peaceful when I read your posts. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Ginny Hartzler said...

OOOHhhhh! Your header and background are DIVINE!! Are these peonies...roses? The color is really heavenly! Such a gorgeous Sunday post today.

a joyful noise said...

Beautiful quotes to make the Bible verse complete. God's will is always the important thing, even when it goes against what we "think" should happen.

Jan said...

Beautiful blog and quotes.
God Bless.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Good Morning, have a blessed Sunday...

L. D. said...

Amen to the prayer.

NanaDiana said...

Wishing you a blessed Sunday, Karen. May the Lord watch over you, keep you and protect you. xo Diana

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen! Lovely post! Wishing you a blessed Sunday.

Theresa said...

Good Sunday Morning dear Karen! I hope your day is truly blessed! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you this Sunday. A beautiful post. Love you!

Connie said...

Lovely post! Your header photo is beautiful too.

Alida Sharp said...

Amen! I cannot think of anything anywhere greater than a relationship with the Almighty God!!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, when I saw your orange flowers and side bar, I smiled. I read one time that orange is the happiest color.....and I believe that's true. What a special poem this is.

Have a splendid week coming up, Karen.

~Sheri

Blog Archive