I remembered her when I saw this cute anecdote.
A fourth grader asked the teacher’s assistant, "How old are you?"
"You should never ask an adult’s age," the teacher interrupted.
"That’s okay," the assistant said, smiling. "I’m fifty."
"Wow, you don’t look that old," the boy said. The teacher was breathing a sigh of relief when another child chimed in, "Parts of her do."

17 comments :
Oh my this made me chuckle. Thanks for a laugh this morning.
LOL, gotta love our kiddos....they speak their heart and never consider feelings....lol Have a great weekend.
Hello, kids say the darndest things. LOL! I do not mind telling people my age, 60 and still going. Hopefully lots more years to go. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!
that is hilarious. remember when your son asked mother where did she get her old neck??
Children say the cutest things!!!
That is funny! I bet you have lots of stories from your teaching. Teachers shape our future generation, and I think they should get more respect and more pay.
Hahaha! Kids are honest when it comes to speaking their minds. :)
Oh my!!! Don't kids say "the darndest things?" Ha Ha! Gotta love their sweet innocence!
My great grandson ran his finger up and down my arm.
Then looked me in the face and said Oh what happen to your arm?
I just said it got very old. He still can not get that his grandmother is my child and she calls me mommy.
Kids are way too honest!
Cute! Thank you for the chuckle.
xx oo
Carla
Kids are just so honest...Lorelei tells me she likes my fluffiness!
I enjoyed your anecdote and especially your story. Made me smile and chuckle. I don't feel "old" but when I look in the mirror, I know different. I remember many years ago, when I thought 30 was old. Thanks for your lovely post today. Also thank you for visiting my blog and your inspiring comment about the aged hospice volunteer and her cheerful attitude so early in the morning. I am sad for you to loose your son. Our children should not go before us, but I realize it does happen more often than not. May God bless you Karen as you continue to minister on your blog and also to others. I serve Jesus and will not accept a substitute !!
LOL- Out of the mouths of babes! I loved this.
I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend, Karen. xo Diana
This made me laugh.
Children say the funniest things sometimes ...
My good wishes
All the best Jan
Haha, that's funny!! Thanks for the giggle!
Oh, children say what they're thinking, don't they? I think that's why they're so special. I liked your story about the substitute. I remember like getting a substitute once in awhile. : )
~Sheri
Post a Comment