Friday, December 6, 2019

STRENGTH

Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:25-26 NKJV

"You are my strength" sung by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9faaOmrw0hk

5 comments :

Laurel Wood said...

GOOD MORNING, THANK YOU FOR THE VERSE AND MUSIC TODAY. LOVE YOU

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Amen to that! Thank you for posting this today!

God bless! Net

Red Rose Alley said...

Reading these words and hearing the music means so much to me this morning, Karen. Thank you, thank you.

Have a peaceful weekend. : )

~Sheri

Ruth Hiebert said...

I too am thankful to have the Lord on my side and in my life.I couldn't go on without Him.

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful!Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive