My granddaughter was memorizing Proverbs 3:5-6. She wondered what this means:"In all your ways acknowledge God".
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
Coloring by Karen and Kaedyn
12 comments :
Karen, This is beautiful. Your grand and you, did a fine job on the poster. I find it so sweet that children want to know, want to learn. Blessings to you, stay safe, xoxo, Susie
It is a blessing to have our grands learn Scripture and trust Him. Love the poster!
How blessed your post is!Thanks for sharing!Hugs,dear Kaedyn and dear Karen!
What a nice post to warm the heart. Hugs, lj
You are such a blessing to your granddaughter! And I am sure the reverse is true as well.
Sometimes that is easier said than done, even though I know it to be true.
How precious. I love that she has learned so many Bible verses and the coloring is beautiful. Hope you have a peaceful night. xo
It's a blessing to read this. Love the verses and the coloring. It's so good to see them start out young. Enjoy your day sweet friend.
This is such a special picture of Kaedyn and the yellow flowers, Karen. I love it. This precious child already wants to know God, and you can see that in her words and actions. Your artwork you made together is sweet. I can't wait to do art projects with the grandkids.
~Sheri
I absolutely agree Karen, to lean on our own understanding when it goes against the Lord's instruction would take us away from the Lord's direction in our lives on earth, which can only be for our welfare and not to harm us.
God bless.
Beautiful post--made me smile. :)
A lovely post, and I thought the artwork you made together is so nice to see.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment