Sunday, March 17, 2019

Some of My Favorite Photos

From past years

I am anxious to see the trees bloom again!

12 comments :

Red Rose Alley said...

I can see why these are some of your favorite pictures, Karen. Oh, that yellow blossom tree is so pretty. And the Autumn tree is lovely with its brightly orange leaves. Soon enough, the trees will bloom for you again, Karen. : )

Have a restful Sunday.

~Sheri

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are sure beautiful! I especially love the reflection of the forsythia in the water! But I have no favorite, because they are all gorgeous! I can't wait for the trees and flowers either.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

So springy! Love the first signs like in your pictures.

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful pictures!Love the header too!

L. D. said...

You have some excellent spring photos. I just saw tulips coming through the ground today.

Susie Swanson said...

So gorgeous. I'm patiently waiting for spring as well Karen. There's a few things trying to come up but having a hard time of it. Hope you have an enjoyable week and we see more of spring.

Nonnie said...

Oh, me too! I haven’t seen anything that beautiful! Not a single daffodil, but a couple of redbuds.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely photos. The spring blossoms and flowers are beautiful.

Enjoy your day, have a happy week ahead.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Beautiful, beautiful!! Love the forsythia. We don't have that in Florida, and I love it...and no daffodils here either, which is so sad. But we do have plenty of other beautiful blossoms, so it is great that God created so many different ones for everyone to enjoy no matter where they live!!

Rose said...

Oh, I so love these, too. I am ready for spring, too!

Connie said...

Beautiful photos--I can see why they are some of your favorites. Happy Spring!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such beautiful photographs Karen.

Happy Spring Wishes.

All the best Jan

Blog Archive