in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
I noticed this morning that my Dad had highlighted this verse in his Bible a short time before he went to be with the Lord. It made me think of the song
The Longer I Serve Him, the Sweeter He Grows
(Fountainview Academy Orchestra)
https://youtu.be/UnBCsgu9hNM
6 comments :
What a sweet find in your Dad's Bible. Have a good remainder of the weekend.
One of my favorite scriptures and I remember my Mom singing that song. Happy weekend and memories of your Dad.
I've had this page open all day. Read it several times. Beautiful! Much better than having the news up! :-)
How wonderful that you have your dad's bible. Love your header!
I sure needed this rainbow today. Thank you, Karen.
~Sheri
Such a reassuring passage and how special to find it highlighted in your father's bible.
Post a Comment