How great is Your goodness,
Which You have stored up
for those who fear You,
Which You have wrought
for those who take refuge in You
Psalm 31:19
I was enjoying the birds, white pear blossoms, and bright blue sky today,
and was so thankful for God's goodness. I am praying for those affected by the
flooding in Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa and other states.

10 comments :
I heard about that terrible flooding on the news today. We are seeing robins, hearing cardinals although they don’t seem to be where I can see them. Today I saw a red headed woodpecker pecking away. And several hawks...they are scary looking birds! Love spring! We are just beginning to have a day here and there that feels like it :) Blessings to you, Karen!
The flooding is almost biblical in it's proportions, just shocking. Lovely bird and blossoms.
That flooding is horrible and my heart goes out to those involved. The first signs of spring are all around us now and I am so enjoying...the flowers, the birds, the sunshine.
Love this! Have a great day dear Karen! Hugs
Happy Spring, dear Karen!Blessings to all of you.
Hello Karen,
The flooding is awful! I am praying as well. So much of America's crops and farmland. Praying for the families and our nation!
xx oo
Carla
This Psalm verse is just what I needed today, Karen. I can always come over here and feel comforted, loved, and joy. That little yellow bird is sweet, and the white blossoms on your Header are perfect for Spring. : )
~Sheri
I know it is hard to enjoy our beautiful weather when others are suffering so much. I feel so terrible for the farmers especially, who have lost so much in this flooding, etc. That is their livelihood. Heartbreaking. And yes, God is good regardless...He takes care of us in amazing ways even in the midst of the storms of life. Praying for those in need of some good news today.
Wonderful scripture, and yes, we have much to be thankful for.
A beautiful bird and blossoms.
Prayers for all those affected by the flooding.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment