Saturday, February 17, 2018

Surround Us

Lord,
let your constant love surround us,
for our hopes are in you alone.
Psalm 33:22
Cast all your cares
Upon the Lord
For He cares for you
And He knows what you're going through.
Why don't you
Cast all your cares
Upon the Lord.
Gary Oliver


14 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful and soft tulips. And an even more beautiful sky. I love these wonderful words!! They have been a help to me tonight.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Good morning Karen, wonderful words and thoughts to start our day.

Sandi said...

Beautiful. True. Thank you, Karen.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

If I didnt have the Lord to trust, I couldnt make it in this old world. I do cast my many cares on Him daily and knows that He cares for me.

Theresa said...

I am thankful to have that promise🙏🏼. Have a blessed Sunday dear Karen, HUGS

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen, your tulips header is lovely. The sky photo is beautiful too.
Lovely words and post. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day and new week!

Patsy said...

Hi, hope all is well with you.

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful, encouraging, and comforting post. Thank you, dear Karen!

Hugs to you!

Red Rose Alley said...

Your peach tulips and side bars are pretty, Karen. I haven't seen this color in a long time.

Have a blessed week coming up.

~Sheri

a joyful noise said...

May our Lord grant you HIS strength and bring you HIS peace when it seems we have none of our own. Lovely photo and blessed thoughts.

Dianna said...

It truly is a wonderful thing to know that we are surrounded by God's love for us. Thank you for the reminder, Karen.

Connie said...

Lovely photos and beautiful words.

Carla from The River said...

Praying for our Nation, this prayer is a good one for today.
Love, Carla

Pamela M. Steiner said...

"Surround Us"...a comforting thought. I love this. Thank you.

Blog Archive