Talk with each other much about the Lord, quoting psalms and hymns and singing sacred songs, making music in your hearts to the Lord. Always give thanks for everything to our God and Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:19-20
There are times when I can just get overwhelmed by bad news, sad new, even fake news. I have to just get quiet before the Lord, and He begins to bring His peace...the peace that no one else can give.
There are times when I can just get overwhelmed by bad news, sad new, even fake news. I have to just get quiet before the Lord, and He begins to bring His peace...the peace that no one else can give.

11 comments :
Way too much bad news these days. It is best to think about God's light and promises.
I can totally relate to the news thing. Hugs, LJ
Amen, Karen, I have to do the same and very often.
Have a great day!
Amen!
It is the same for me, Karen. Have a blessed day.
My quiet time with the Lord comes very often these days. He is peace.
love your sweet valentine swinging in the header and beautiful thouhgts today
Karen, that is indeed so true in my life as well. Thank you for the Scripture that you shared. I love the sweet header you have.
I agree Karen....take it to the Lord in prayer.
So true
The peace Christ brings is unlike any other.
Yes, His peace that no one else can give. That was beautifully said, Karen.
~Sheri
Post a Comment