Billy Graham, preached the gospel of Christ around the world. His longest running revival crusade was in New York City's Madison Square Garden in 1957. Crowds came for 16 weeks to hear the good news of God's love.
Karen, I like this tribute. I always like hearing Billy Graham preach the gospel. I read the little advise article in our paper every morning , from him. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
9 comments :
What a legacy he left for so many. Can you just imagine what he is experiencing at this very moment??
He was totally amazing!! One of the great men of God. Your header is just beautiful.
Those were amazing days!
May God bless the preaching of His Word in such a wonderful way again!
God bless his family, he preached the gospel my whole life.
An amazing turnout! People were hungry. Like today.
He loved the Lord and spread the Word to the world. Heaven received one great saint today.
Love Billy Graham, he's Home now!
He definitely was an amazing man of God. Thank you for sharing about him, Karen.
Karen, I like this tribute. I always like hearing Billy Graham preach the gospel. I read the little advise article in our paper every morning , from him. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
Post a Comment