Oh, what a precious post, my friend. I, too, am amazed at God's precious love for me. Thank you for sharing.Hugs to you!
Amen, I love the poem.
I love the colors. Take care, Karen.
Is this a verse to a song? It sounds familiar and I love the words. How great is His love for us. I really like your pink and red m & m's.
Hello, lovely words and poem. Wishing you a happy day!
Beautiful post!
Beautiful poem. I love your Valentine theme!
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound... beautiful post and yummy toooo
How amazing is our God...so awesome in His majesty. Thank you for sharing this with us. So perfect.
Karen, When I see beauty in nature, I often thank God and tell Him how much I love what He has made. Saw the birdhouses in the previous post...I too hope you get bluebirds. I love seeing them . Blessings, stay warm my friend, xoxo, Susie
Amen! Beautiful. Wishing you a pleasant evening. xo
p.s. just realized the link to me to the video - so pretty.
The poem is lovely and also your photos. Colors are beautiful
It is so bright and cheerful here, Karen! Thank you for sharing this poem with us.
Every time I get up early and gaze at the sunrise, I can see how it resembles a painting of the morning sky. : )~Sheri
Post a Comment
15 comments :
Oh, what a precious post, my friend. I, too, am amazed at God's precious love for me. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs to you!
Amen, I love the poem.
I love the colors. Take care, Karen.
Is this a verse to a song? It sounds familiar and I love the words. How great is His love for us. I really like your pink and red m & m's.
Hello, lovely words and poem. Wishing you a happy day!
Beautiful post!
Beautiful poem. I love your Valentine theme!
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound... beautiful post and yummy toooo
How amazing is our God...so awesome in His majesty. Thank you for sharing this with us. So perfect.
Karen, When I see beauty in nature, I often thank God and tell Him how much I love what He has made. Saw the birdhouses in the previous post...I too hope you get bluebirds. I love seeing them . Blessings, stay warm my friend, xoxo, Susie
Amen! Beautiful. Wishing you a pleasant evening. xo
p.s. just realized the link to me to the video - so pretty.
The poem is lovely and also your photos. Colors are beautiful
It is so bright and cheerful here, Karen! Thank you for sharing this poem with us.
Every time I get up early and gaze at the sunrise, I can see how it resembles a painting of the morning sky. : )
~Sheri
Post a Comment