Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Look at the Birds

Our maintenance man and his wife are birdwatchers, and they recently placed two dozen birdhouses along the trail near the creek and pond. I am looking forward to spring and to seeing a variety of birds. I really hope these attract some bluebirds of happiness!
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6:25

15 comments :

Sandi said...

Beautiful...

Love that verse from Matthew. Very reassuring!

Sylvia said...

I enjoy watching the birds, we have lots of different ones around our place.
Thanks for the reminder that God provides for his own!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I pray you will have a whole flock of beautiful visitors to lighten your day and lift your spirits with bird song..

Arlene G said...

I love blue birds but they are rare in these parts.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This will be such fun to watch in the spring!!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

That is wonderful, and I know you will enjoy watching the birds. We love doing that too. Jim got a new feeder for Christmas and we are trying to keep it full for the winter birds.

Christine said...

Oh that will be fun & hopefully you will see so many! I love bluebirds too!

Christine said...

A pretty birdhouse to attract lots of new feathered friends! Hope you see lots of bluebirds!

Anonymous said...

What a treat to be able to walk by and observe the diff. bird houses. Your background and header photo make me in the mood for Valentine candy!

Red Rose Alley said...

How nice of the maintenance guy to put all those bird houses near the pond. I hope you see lots of unique birds, Karen. Oh, I love the M&M Header you have on here. I almost like the plain more than the peanut M&M's. : )

~Sheri

Bill said...

The bluebirds now have a pretty house to go to.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the birdhouse is pretty. I hope the new houses attract the bluebirds. They are lovely. Enjoy your day!

Theresa said...

Great post, makes you think about how we need to trust God in all things! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

L. D. said...

You are fortunate to have them do that, as the birds will come. I have never had a bluebird at out place ever.

Connie said...

That's a pretty birdhouse and a beautiful bluebird! Watching the birds can be very entertaining.

Blog Archive