Therefore we do not lose heart.
Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
9 comments :
Thanks
I cling to the things not seen. Hope your weekend is going well.
Thanking God for this verse!!! We need just such encouragement.
Good Sat. Evening. A wonderful verse you have shared tonight. Your title made me think of the old hymn we sang in church when we were young. I hope you will not have severe weather - stay warm. xo
I look forward to the 'things not seen'. Have a blessed Sunday.
Hello, love this verse and the inspiring words. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week!
Karen, you always share your blessed verses when I need them the most.
Come by tomorrow if you can and hear our special news. : )
Have a peaceful Sunday, my dear friend.
~Sheri
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Wonderful words of the scripture.
Post a Comment