I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
No, we don't have daffodils blooming yet in southern Indiana, but I am definitely ready for some color. Our temperature will reach 80 today! That ought to hurry Spring along!

10 comments :
I love seeing daffodils! You will enjoy the nice, warm afternoon with your granddaughter. xoxo
I just found your beautiful blog through "Country Side Poet." We do have daffodils blooming now in Western North Carolina. I love your photo and Wordsworth poem about daffodils.
80, wow, now that is some springtime temp for sure. things are beginning to bloom here and surely will be there soon. loved the poem...
I love daffodils, we call then jonquils though. by what ever name they go i love them. yellow is the color of joy to me
We have daffodils in bloom also and warm weather but I fear other flowers will come up to soon and get frozen. I hope I'm wrong.
Beautiful photo, Karen. I want to see those dancing daffodils!
We don't have daffodils in Florida, but today we have apple blossoms and dogwoods! Spring is coming little by little. Jesus is coming soon too...I can feel it in the air...People get ready!!
I LOVE daffodils:) Mine are blooming here! The warmer temps have tricked them into thinking it is Spring! Have a beautiful day dear Karen, HUGS!
What beautiful daffodils! I love the poem by Wordsworth...your picture fitted the poem perfectly. We are having temps in the 70's and it truly is hurrying spring along.
They are blooming in Tennessee. My blog friend has many of them. I have one spot of mums that are trying to shoot up through the snow and ice.
Post a Comment