I am sure that God who began the good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in his grace until his task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns. Philippians 1:6 NLT
Hi Karen! I bet she really looks up to you too. We learn so much from each other, don't we? Thanks be to God who shares his wisdom with us...so we can pass it on.
What a beautiful header, Karen. I love tulips! But even lovelier is the promise of God's Word that just as He began a good work in us, He will also complete it. Thank you for sharing!
9 comments :
Amen, Amen!!
Isn't it surprising how some one else's faith journey can also affect our own? :) Have a great day, Karen.
Hi Karen! I bet she really looks up to you too. We learn so much from each other, don't we? Thanks be to God who shares his wisdom with us...so we can pass it on.
Nice to be here today!
Ceil
Such a blessing to be part of another's growing in their love for the Lord.
I don't know this song, but both images and song are wonderful!
I am a day late visiting, so will wish you a happy Tuesday. Love the song!
I needed this today. Thank you!
What a beautiful header, Karen. I love tulips! But even lovelier is the promise of God's Word that just as He began a good work in us, He will also complete it. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment