Monday, April 27, 2020

Worries into Prayers

Instead of worrying, pray.
Let petitions and praises
shape your worries into prayers,
letting God know your concerns.  
Before you know it,
a sense of God's wholeness,
everything coming together 
for good,
will come and settle you down.
It's wonderful what happens
when Christ displaces worry
at the center of your life.  
Philippians 4:6-7 (MSG)


10 comments :

Sandi said...

A beautiful reminder. Thank you, Karen. Love the header path photo too! 🌸

Red Rose Alley said...

THANK YOU, DEAR KAREN. I HAD A WORRY JUST BEFORE I CAME OVER, AND NOW I WILL PRAY. YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER IN THIS EVER CHANGING WORLD. I SURELY NEEDED TO HEAR THE PHILIPPEAN'S VERSE TODAY. : )

~SHERI

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thank you for sharing these special verses.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I have done lots of praying during this CD19....worry one minute then instantly pray and get peace.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, like the old song, "Oh what peace we often forfeit. Oh what needless pain we bear. All because we do not carry every thing to God in prayer." Thank you for this reminder today. Prayers and blessings for you and yours. Amen.

Visits With Mary said...

Amen.

Hazel Irene Moon said...

Thank you Karen for this beautiful scripture. I am going to share it on Facebook.

Connie said...

Comforting and reassuring words.

Laurel Wood said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING THIS TODAY. XOXO

Louca por porcelana said...

WONDERFUL POST...THANK YOU,DEAR KAREN.

Blog Archive