Friday, April 24, 2020

SEASONS IN PERRIN PARK

TO EVERY THING THERE IS A SEASON AND A TIME TO EVERY PURPOSE UNDER THE HEAVEN.
ECCLESIASTES 3

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WALK IN A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY OWNED PARK RECENTLY, EVEN WHILE MANY PARKS ARE CLOSED. I HAVE GREAT MEMORIES OF NATURE WALKS, PICNICS AND BIRTHDAY PARTIES THERE THROUGH THE YEARS. THESE ARE SOME PHOTOS I TOOK IN DIFFERENT SEASONS.

8 comments :

Louca por porcelana said...

GORGEOUS PICTURES AND BIBLE VERSE. I MISS YOU AND MILDRED. I AM GLAD YOU ARE WELL.HUGS.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Beautiful pictures, and I am glad to hear that you have been able to get to a park to walk. We all need that fresh air and exercise to stay healthy. Praying this will soon be over. Please take care and God bless you.

Hazel Irene Moon said...

Your photos are lovely. You inspire me to get out and walk and enjoy flowers. I do have an yellow Iris that bloomed today. My lemon tree is full of blossoms, and my bushes have white flowers on them, so I can walk in my yard and see flowers while I stay at home. I am doing well for my age. I have a birthday next month, and I will be 89. My how the time goes fleeting by, but God is good all the time in every season.

Connie said...

Beautiful photos. That looks like a wonderful place to walk and enjoy nature.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

So glad you were able to get out and about. It gets hard staying inside so much and the pictures you posted are all beautiful. Happy Monday.

Red Rose Alley said...

OH, THE AUTUMN LEAVES AND THE RED CARDINAL MADE ME SMILE, KAREN. WAHT A BEAUTIFUL PARK, AND IT LOOKS GREEN AND GROOMED. IT WOULD BE SO PEACEFUL TO TAKE A WALK THERE. OUR PARKS ARE STILL OPEN AROUND HERE, AND I SEE MANY MORE PEOPLE WALKING THEIR DOGS THESE DAYS.

THE PAINTING ON YOUR HEADER IS DELIGHTFUL. I REALLY LIKE THAT.

~SHERI

Sandi said...

One red bird! 🥰

Laurel Wood said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS FROM THE PARK AND SWEET MEMORIES, TOO. XOXO MILDRED

Blog Archive