Wednesday, April 22, 2020

ALL IS WELL

8 comments :

Theresa said...

I love this song! Hope all is well with you dear Karen, HUGS!

Red Rose Alley said...

THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL HEADER, KAREN. THE BIRDS HAVE BEEN SINGING THEIR SONG SO MUCH NOW THAT SPRING IS HERE. IT'S COMFORTING TO KNOW WE ARE IN HIS HANDS AND ALL IS WELL.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF DURING THIS TIME, AND STAY SAFE.

~SHERI

Doris said...

I love that song, Karen, and have sung it many times at church, although it's been awhile. The words are so comforting.
Please take care, my friend!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Yes, it is well with my soul.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

It is good to hear from you. Stay safe.

Hazel Irene Moon said...

It is well with my soul is not just a song, but it is a statement that can be sung with our voices and our hearts. In the blink of an eye, our king shall return.

Brenda said...

Beautiful song Karen, and I can say 'Amen' to every word. I don't know if I am right but he sounded Irish. I am living in Northern Ireland. God bless you for sharing, all is well with us while we are in the Lord.

Connie said...

Lovely song. Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.

Blog Archive