My Redeemer lives
And I have seen His glory
As He works all things
Together for my good.
Whatever things occur
Of this I can be sure
I know my Redeemer lives.
Martin Nystrom
Thinking of all of my blog friends .
It is strange to think of
Resurrection Sunday
without going to church
or getting together with family.
I like the words of this song
that whatever occurs we know that
Jesus our Redeemer lives.

9 comments :
I agree that it was weird not going to church and wont on Easter either unless a miracle happens. But church bldg or not, we still can worship and know our Redeemer lives.
Amen!
We are lucky as our church livestreams the services..devotionals and bible studies. But its still not the same as Fellowshipping with others..
But this too shall pass and we will soon be together again
Thank you for your post
Phoebe x
I'm so grateful for the technology to be able to 'have' church even when not gathering as a group.....but it certainly isn't the same. Thankful that my Savior indeed lives!
Take care, Karen. I hope you are staying well. Love and hugs ♥
The fact of a living Saviour is such a precious promise.Yes, Easter will be very different this year, but we can still celebrate in our homes.
THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURE, KAREN. YOU KNOW, PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR! YES, IT WILL BE STRANGE NOT GOING TO MASS THIS EASTER, BUT I WILL WATCH IT SUNDAY ON THE EWTN CHANNEL. THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF YOUR BLOG FRIENDS. IT'S NICE THAT WE CAN CONNECT AND KEEP IN TOUCH THROUGH OUR BLOGS. I'M THANKFUL FOR THAT. : )
~SHERI
Thank you for the reminder of that beautiful song. I love to raise my hands in praise when I sing, "He Lives within my heart."
I have difficulty hearing, so the stream of our church and others just cannot be understood by me even with head phones. I turn to YouTube where some messages have closed captions. I appreciate technology and the very fact that I can still minister with my voice. I do a live post on Facebook a couple of times a week at hazel irene moon site on FB. Tomorrow morning the title of my message is "Truth or Consequences." We will discover what is truth and Bible truths.
"Whatever things occur
Of this I can be sure
I know my Redeemer lives."
Amen!
This will be an unusual Easter for all of us, I think. I hope you have a joyful celebration.
Post a Comment