So beautiful !Hugs!
I love this posting.Have a blessed Easter!
Amen!
One of my favorite old hymns. I love the original version as well as the newer arrangement by "Casting Crowns". The message is the same..."One day He's coming! O Glorious Day!!" And we need to be ready!
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE VERSE, "BE OF GOOD CHEER." THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HEAR IT AGAIN. HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE WEEK, KAREN. : )~SHERI
Thanks for reminding me of that beautiful old song. Yes, one day, He will come for us. What a day that will be!
Definitely. I feel the least I can do is keep up my own good cheer and that of those around me. Take care!
I love this song and the words especially speak to me. Thanks for posting this one.
Beautiful! I am ready when He takes me! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.ALL THE BEST JAN
Beautiful lyrics!
Post a Comment
11 comments :
So beautiful !Hugs!
I love this posting.
Have a blessed Easter!
Amen!
One of my favorite old hymns. I love the original version as well as the newer arrangement by "Casting Crowns". The message is the same..."One day He's coming! O Glorious Day!!" And we need to be ready!
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE VERSE, "BE OF GOOD CHEER." THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HEAR IT AGAIN. HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE WEEK, KAREN. : )
~SHERI
Thanks for reminding me of that beautiful old song. Yes, one day, He will come for us. What a day that will be!
Definitely. I feel the least I can do is keep up my own good cheer and that of those around me. Take care!
I love this song and the words especially speak to me. Thanks for posting this one.
Beautiful! I am ready when He takes me! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.
ALL THE BEST JAN
Beautiful lyrics!
Post a Comment