Amen!
Not one day, but now. Grateful for all of the basics, now that almost everything else has been turned off. Enough food, a cozy house, friends and family that are in daily contact and eyes to see and legs that move. Take good care!
So beautiful and true.Hugs,dear Karen.Blessings to Mildred and you.
I think of you often, Karen. Praying you are well and weathering this time with strength and grace....my wish for us all ♥
WHAT A SWEET PICTURE. YES, SPENDING TIME WITH THE LITTLE ONES IS A BIG THING. I LOVE YOUR TEACUP HEADER, KAREN. IT'S SO CHARMING. : )~SHERI
That is so very true.
Amen. I think about that alot these days.
Very true dear Karen! I pray you are having a blessed day! HUGS!
I LIKE THAT. TIME DOES GO TOO FAST.
I love that bright yellow! Ours are blooming now too.
Precious picture.
Post a Comment
11 comments :
Amen!
Not one day, but now. Grateful for all of the basics, now that almost everything else has been turned off. Enough food, a cozy house, friends and family that are in daily contact and eyes to see and legs that move. Take good care!
So beautiful and true.Hugs,dear Karen.Blessings to Mildred and you.
I think of you often, Karen. Praying you are well and weathering this time with strength and grace....my wish for us all ♥
WHAT A SWEET PICTURE. YES, SPENDING TIME WITH THE LITTLE ONES IS A BIG THING. I LOVE YOUR TEACUP HEADER, KAREN. IT'S SO CHARMING. : )
~SHERI
That is so very true.
Amen. I think about that alot these days.
Very true dear Karen! I pray you are having a blessed day! HUGS!
I LIKE THAT. TIME DOES GO TOO FAST.
I love that bright yellow! Ours are blooming now too.
Precious picture.
Post a Comment