Thursday, March 19, 2020

COMFORTING WORD


YOU, O LORD, 
ARE A SHIELD ABOUT ME,
MY GLORY 
AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD.
PSALM 3:3

11 comments :

Brenda said...

He is definitely all things contained in this scripture . Thank you for using God's Word to comfort us in this time of trouble. We shall be still and know that He is God. Amen. God bless you Karen.

Theresa said...

Peace is what I find in the scripture. Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way dear Karen.

Hazel Irene Moon said...

Good morning Karen, I love your scriptures and photos and songs. Praise the Name of Jesus regardless of what is going on around us . . . (and in us)

Red Rose Alley said...

IT'S SO COMFORTING TO KNOW HE PROTECTS US.

HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE WEEK, KAREN.

~SHERI

Sandi said...

LOVE that song, Karen! Thank you. 💜

Louca por porcelana said...

Amen. Blessings,dear Karen.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

God has control of all that is going on and I trust Him during it all.

Visits With Mary said...

Amen!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Thank you for sharing this with us. You always have such comforting songs and poems and words to share. Thank you for being faithful.

Ruth Hiebert said...

If it wasn't for the Lord, I don’t know how we would do this.

Connie said...

Wonderful words of reassurance.

Blog Archive