Amen.Beautifulandso true!🌸
Your posts always make me smile!Hugs to you and Mildred.
I forgot to say that those trees are amazing!
I REALLY LIKE FLOWERING TREES. THEY DON'T LAST LONG ENOUGH. I PLANTED A RED BUD TREE AND I AM ANXIOUS TO SEE IF TI WILL BLOOM MORE THAN LAST YEAR. DO TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.
Keep on praising our God. He is so worthy.
THOSE PINK BLOSSOM TREES ARE SO PRETTY. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME THAT SPRING IS HERE!STAY WELL, DEAR KAREN. AND HAVE A LOVELY AND PEACEFUL SUNDAY.~SHERI
So lovely!
So pretty.
Post a Comment
8 comments :
Amen.
Beautiful
and
so true!
🌸
Your posts always make me smile!Hugs to you and Mildred.
I forgot to say that those trees are amazing!
I REALLY LIKE FLOWERING TREES. THEY DON'T LAST LONG ENOUGH. I PLANTED A RED BUD TREE AND I AM ANXIOUS TO SEE IF TI WILL BLOOM MORE THAN LAST YEAR. DO TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.
Keep on praising our God. He is so worthy.
THOSE PINK BLOSSOM TREES ARE SO PRETTY. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME THAT SPRING IS HERE!
STAY WELL, DEAR KAREN. AND HAVE A LOVELY AND PEACEFUL SUNDAY.
~SHERI
So lovely!
So pretty.
Post a Comment