I was nervous about an appointment early yesterday morning. The night before, I was sitting in the dark gazing out the bedroom window. The nearest tree was aglow with hundreds of fireflies. It looked like a Christmas tree with chasing lights. It seemed Father God allowed me to see that to cheer me up.
Jesus is near
To comfort and cheer
Just when I need Him most.
13 comments :
just when you need Him most!!!!!!
Hi Karen, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm so glad the Lord helped you through such a difficult time. E. Elliot sure has a way of speaking truth from the word of God. ~ Abby
So true Karen. I've been in this same place lately and needed to read this. Thank you so much.
He knows exactly what we need and when we need it. I love how God blesses us in these special little ways. Hope all went well for your appointment. Praying you are okay...
Thank you for sharing this beautiful moment with us.
I believe that, too, with all my heart. We call them God kisses.
So true...Sending hugs,Maristella.
such a sweet post about how God takes care of us, every minute of the day/night. xoxo
Lovely post. He is always there for us.
What a sight it must have been to see the fireflies swirling around the tree. Nel says that she sees them all the time at night in Georgia. I have yet to see one, and hope to someday. She says they really DO light up........that's amazing.
~Sheri
Hope things are better and know God is there to help you.
Karen, I know I haven't been around for awhile, I just want you to know you are in my prayers and I miss you. Blessings to you sweet friend, xoxo, Susie
Sending hugs!God bless you!Maristella.
How are you Karen? I miss you.
Post a Comment