Friday, October 4, 2019

ELISABETH ELLIOT


11 comments :

Theresa said...

Great quotes! It is nice to see you here! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Laurel Wood said...

Good Morning, Nice to see your blog this morning. Very uplifting words. I pray that you will have a very nice day. xo

Red Rose Alley said...

Karen, welcome back. I have missed your precious posts. I hope you are doing well. I like the verses you shared today. And your Autumn Header made my heart sing. All the wonderful colors of nature are on your blog today. : )

Have a peaceful weekend.

~Sheri

Hazel Irene Moon said...

Awesome quotes with beautiful photos. Trust all is well with you. I am holding on to HIS hand as we all must do.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So glad to see you back!! We've missed you! I hope you are doing better and that you will be able to share your lovely posts with us again. God bless you and take care of you always!!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Glad to hear from you too!What a beautiful post!Blessings!

Susie said...

Hi Karen, I have missed you. You have been in my prayers. Those are some powerful quotes. I need to read them everyday. :):) Sending you hugs sweet lady. It's chilly here this morning. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Keith said...

… and she's back. I really love the first quote by Elisabeth Elliot. Whether it's our blogs or just a moment, sitting by your lonesome, God has prepared that moment to turn our eyes on him. Shalom and Have a Great Week.

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
I particularly like the third quote.
God bless, nice to see you back.

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice to see this post from you.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Connie said...

Wonderful quotes. So nice to see your post here today. I've been thinking about you.

Blog Archive