Karen, I needed this so much tonight. Dealing with a family issue right now. And to see the ladybug was a wonderful surprise. Oh, how I love the ladybug. The picture is precious, and everything about your post was so heartwarming.
Oh, this sweet little reminder blessed and encouraged my heart! What a comfort to know we have a loving Father who cares so deeply about us, and is in control of every aspect of our lives. Blessings!
Oh, I love this...and yes, it is so true. He understands our smallest need, even the things we don't think worthy of even asking for His help...He knows our hearts and sees our needs...and He is often already taking care of things before we even know we needed it. I love these pictures...esp. the little girl praying with her dollies. That this precious.
13 comments :
Karen, I needed this so much tonight. Dealing with a family issue right now. And to see the ladybug was a wonderful surprise. Oh, how I love the ladybug. The picture is precious, and everything about your post was so heartwarming.
~Sheri
Indeed!!
Amen!
Beautiful! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
A good reminder. Cameron's photo in the header is beautiful. xoxo
Beautiful as ever!Have a lovely day!
Oh, this sweet little reminder blessed and encouraged my heart!
What a comfort to know we have a loving Father who cares so deeply about us, and is in control of every aspect of our lives.
Blessings!
That is a comforting thought...
Karen just found your wonderful blog through Sheri at Rose Alley. Just wonderful scriptures and photos. May you have a blessed day.
Oh, I love this...and yes, it is so true. He understands our smallest need, even the things we don't think worthy of even asking for His help...He knows our hearts and sees our needs...and He is often already taking care of things before we even know we needed it. I love these pictures...esp. the little girl praying with her dollies. That this precious.
Yes, amen.
Lovely words.
All the best Jan
Sweet post!
Post a Comment