Friday, November 23, 2018

The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not overcome it.
John 1:5

8 comments :

Sandi said...

AMEN!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have always loved this bible verse! It reassures us that in the end, goodness will prevail! Your header is gorgeous, and a good illustration of the verse.

Connie said...

Wonderful scripture and beautiful Christmas lights in your header photo today.

Louca por porcelana said...

Amen!Wonderful header!

Carla from The River said...

Hello Karen,
We are back. It was a good trip. Georgia is a beautiful state! Sam is now in Fort Gordon, Georgia.
He will be home for Christmas, so excited for that!

Doris said...

Yes, indeed! God bless you today, Karen!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love this verse, Karen, it's beautiful. Your snowy Header is just right for the Christmas season coming up. Autumn is still lingering around my neck of the woods, but it won't be long til the weather changes to cooooold. We had fog today. : )

Have a nice week ahead, Karen.

~Sheri

L. D. said...

I really like this verse. I compare light to dark to my church kids to make things seem more clearly.

Blog Archive