Beautiful song AND lyrics. I have never heard it before. Do you sing it in church? Still enjoying your cozy winter header. Makes me want to get bundled up and walk across the little bridge to see what is there. I love those lights!
I love it too! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Beautiful my friend!I started to decorate for Christmas.
Wonderful!
Amen!
I love those old choruses.
Lovely words.
Post a Comment
7 comments :
Beautiful song AND lyrics. I have never heard it before. Do you sing it in church? Still enjoying your cozy winter header. Makes me want to get bundled up and walk across the little bridge to see what is there. I love those lights!
I love it too! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Beautiful my friend!
I started to decorate for Christmas.
Wonderful!
Amen!
I love those old choruses.
Lovely words.
Post a Comment