Thursday, November 22, 2018

Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Summer and winter
and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars
in their courses above
Join with all nature 
in manifold witness
to Thy great faithfulness,
mercy and love.
T.O. Chisholm

8 comments :

Kathy said...

Thank you for the reminder that God is always faithful. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ginny Hartzler said...

And now I am thankful for your blog. It is absolutely gorgeous today! Food for the soul.

Louca por porcelana said...

Happy Thanksgiving!Hugs!

a joyful noise said...

I am so thankful that our God changes NOT. The seasons continue, his love, mercy and kindness shall endure, and He will never leave or forsake us.
Happy Thanksgiving to you,Karen and your family.

Brenda said...

Amen to these words Karen, our God and His mercy and faithfulness is seen in all of creation.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely image and words! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend.

a joyful noise said...

Your photos are lovely. Jesus is the light of the world. It is interesting that it takes darkness for the stars to shine. sometimes we have be be in the darkness for our light to shine the best. Hummmm

Connie said...

Lovely words. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving yesterday. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Blog Archive